|Planning Board for the TN Statewide Payroll Conference Event|
VOLUNTEER to the TN Statewide Conference
Assist a Board Member:
Public Information-Communications / Website
Director of Communications / Website: (Committee):
Director of Communications & Website Committee Guidelines:
1). Assist with formulating Communications to our TN Chapters, and Region 7 Chapters of the APA. You should send any suggestions/ideas to the Director of Communications. Also, you will be asked to send communications to your local chapter about TSWB events.
2). Assist with the TSWB website:
Regularly check the website for eye appeal & ease of use.
Suggestions for Graphics and layout.
Suggest edits and updates.
Check forms to ensure they are submitting properly.
3) Suggestions for Sponsors and layout.
We are using Weebly (www.weebly.com) for our Design and Hosting.
Director of Speakers: (Committee):
Speaker Committee Duties:
The Speaker Committee will assist the Speaker Director in the following tasks:
· Obtain Speakers for Keynotes & Workshops
· Follow up with speakers to:
o Confirm dates
o Gather presentations & bios
o Confirm any audio/visual needs
o Compose and send thank you email or letter after the conference along with evaluation results
· Work with Hotel director for any hotel or transportation accommodations needed
· Purchase speaker gifts
· Create thank you note to go with gigt
· Prepare speaker evaluation forms
· Obtain and direct room monitors for sessions
· Assist in audio/visual setup before each session
· Greet and direct speakers at the conference.
· Collect evaluations at end of each session & end of conference from Room Monitors
· Compile and communicate evaluation results
· Perform additional duties as necessary
Director of Hotel / Decorations / Entertainment: (Committee):
Sponsors / Vendors: (Committee):
Gifts & Give-Aways (Committee):